2 cups gluten-free flour ½ cup cocoa 2 tbsp. gluten-free baking powder tea ½ tsp. ground sea salt tea ½ cup sour cream 1 tbsp. gluten-free baking soda tea 240 g (or 8 squares) semi-sweetened baker chocolate ½ cup margarine 1 cup boiling water 3 separate eggs 2 cups sugar 2 tbsp. vanilla tea
½ cup of cream 35% 180 g (or 6 squares) of semi-sweetened baked chocolate
1. In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix the sour cream with the baking soda. She should lift a little. Book.
3. In a bain-marie, melt 180 g (or 6 squares) of chocolate with the margarine. Add boiling water and reserve.
4. In a measuring cup, beat the egg yolks, vanilla and sugar. Book.
5. Pour the hot chocolate mixture into the measuring cup containing the sugar-egg-vanilla mixture. Mix well with a whisk. Pour over dry ingredients, whisk to mix well and avoid lumps.
6. Add the sour cream and the rest of the chopped chocolate.
7. Add to the end the egg whites slightly beaten and mix well.
8. Pour into a buttered and floured tubular mold. Bake at 350ºF for 50 minutes. Allow to cool well before unmolding otherwise the cake will break.
Preparation of the ganache
1. Heat the cream to the boiling point.
2. Add the chopped chocolate and mix well to melt. Pour on the cake.